Committee & Club List
Admission and Withdrawals
Admission to KG: Normal admission is done only in L.K.G. classes, as no new section are added in other classes.
Those seeking admissions to L.K.G should be within the age group 3 to 4 years on April 1 of the year of admission. The
age requirement for the classes will be on the basis of the above as a rule. Admissions to classes other than L.K.G. will
depend on vacancies, and information regarding them can be had from the school office/notice board a few days
before the beginning of the new academic session.
The merit of the Student is the sole criterion for selection. The school does not charge capitation fees. Offers of
donations, bringing innuendoes to bear on the management with a view to gain admission, etc. will entail disqualification
of the candidate.
The application for Admission/Registration forms shall be accompanied by an authentic document containing the child’s
date of birth. We accept date of birth certificates only from Corporation or Anchal Panchayat. Affidavit or Hospital
Certificate will not be accepted. A student coming from an affiliated and recognised school should produce a T.C. with
clear mention of date of birth. Date of birth once registered will not be altered.
The Principal reserves to himself the right to refuse admission to any student without furnishing any reasons.
For withdrawal of student from the school a calendar month's notice must be given in writing otherwise a calendar
month's fee will be charged.
The school management, acting through the Principal will request the withdrawal of a student who fails for two
consecutive years in the same class.
The School hours are as follows : 8.20 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) and Saturday 8.20 a.m. to 1 2.30 p.m
Students are expected to be in school at 8.10 a.m.
1. School fees are fixed by the Governing Body and are Subject to revision if found necessary. However Fees will be increased if any allowances are granted to the teachers as per pay-scale regulations.
2. No pupil will be admitted at the beginning of a term against whom there are arrears.
3. No remission will be given for the absence of children during holidays or for broken periods due to sickness, misfortune or negligence.
4. One calender months notice in writing must be given by the parents/guardians for the withdrawal of a girl from school failing which, one months fee in addition, will be charged.
5. Should a girl be removed from school, no certificate will be issued until her dues have been cleared in full.
6. All fees to be paid before the 20th of every month failing which late fee of Rs.100/- will be charged. Parents are not to expect a Concession for two or more sisters studying in the school.
7. School fees are charged for Twelve months of the year. Board examination students must clear all their dues before receiving their admit card for final examinations. Students of other classes should clear their fees before appearing for final examinations.
8. . Receipts are issued for every payment made and parents are requested to make sure that they receive the receipts. Duplicate receipts will not be issued. However a duplicate fee booklet could be procured from school office at the payment of Rs. 50/-.
Timing : 8.30 am. to 12.00 noon
Fees to be Paid Classwise
Days allotted for payment of fees :-
Monday, Tuesday - Classes I - V
Wednesday, Thursday . - Classes VI-VIII.
Kindly follow these days strictly. For further information please
see the Fee card.
The greatest sin is the neglect of ones duty.
1. All students using the school bus are expected to beat the bus stops at least 5 minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
2. Buses will not wait for late comers.
3. Children should stay away from the main road until the bus arrives.
4. All students must occupy allotted seats immediately after boarding their buses.
5. The front door of the bus is the only authorised entrance and exit.
6. The drivers are authorised to stop the buses at the designated stops only. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience and safety of all bus commuters, and subject to change, as and when there is a genuine need.
7. When the bus is in motion, students should not move around in the bus and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
8. Students will be held responsible for any damage to bus caused by negligence or vandalism.
9. Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited. Courteous behaviour is expected at all times.
10. The drivers attention should not be distracted for any reason.
11. The teachers in the bus and respective bus leaders are responsible for maintaining discipline in the buses.
12. Any serious offence or problem must be reported to the principal.
13. The bus will stop at the designated stops only for 2-3 minutes,
14. For students of smaller classes, parents should provide an escort who can be identifiable by the child.
The School Library and Reading Room is well equipped with books and periodicals dealing with diverse
topics of interest specially suited to the students. They should try to draw the maximum benefit from
1. Books from the School Library will be issued to the students during the Library period as assigned in
the Class Time-Table. Only one book is issued at a time. Reference books will not be issued.
2. All books must be entered in the Library Register before they are taken from Library.
3. Books are issued for the use of the borrower only. Hence she may not lend or exchange them with her
4. Books must be examined by the borrower before leaving the library and any damage must be brought
to the notice of the Librarian. The borrower will be held responsible for any damage to the book while
in her charge.
5. Books should not be kept for more than 7 days. They may however, be extended for a further period of
7 days provided that they are not in demand by other borrowers.
A good book is the precious life-blood of a master spirit.
6. Failure to return a book on expiry of the maximum period of 14 days will involve the payment of a fine
of Rs. 10/- per day.
7. The borrower who loses a book will have to pay the full price of the book or replace the same.
8. All library books must be returned one month before the Terminal and Final Examinations. No library
books are issued during vacations.
9. Habitual carelessness in handling books of the Library and unruly conduct towards the Library
Assistants will render a student liable to suspension from further use of the Library.
BOOK LIST CLASS 1st to 3rd FOR THE YEAR 2019-20
BOOK LIST CLASS 4th to 5th FOR THE YEAR 2019-20
BOOK LIST CLASS 6th to 8th FOR THE YEAR 2019-20
BOOK LIST CLASS 9th to 10th FOR THE YEAR 2019-20
BOOK LIST CLASS KG THE YEAR 2019-20
BOOK LIST CLASS 1st FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
BOOK LIST CLASS 2nd FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
BOOK LIST CLASS 3rd FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
BOOK LIST CLASS 4th FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
BOOK LIST CLASS 5th FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
BOOK LIST CLASS 6th FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
BOOK LIST CLASS 7th FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
BOOK LIST CLASS 8th FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
BOOK LIST CLASS 9th FOR THE YEAR 2018-19
Vision: - Vision of educatin is to mould of individuals into fully alive social human beings.